Hello there guest. Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image! "Commonwealth Plaza" is a special district within the Capital District of Palmerton which hosts the entirety of the Commonwealth System (or National Government). The Capitol Building, constructed in 1849 was the first building on the plaza where as the CBHS, completed in 1957, was the last. A series of underground tunnels connect every building for ease of transport. The most defining structure is Commonwealth Tower, completed in 1927, which houses the full Executive Branch and is the personal residence of the Governor-General. Commonwealth Tower (1927) - Houses the entire functioning bodies of the Executive Branch and is the personal residence of the Governor-General. Capitol Building (1849) - The official meeting place of the House of Delegates and the Commonwealth Security Council, when in session. High ranking members find their offices within the building whereas rank-and-file have office spaces located off campus. Hall of Sovereignty (1855) - Constructed in a gothic, fictional style due to the architect's affinity for the design, the Hall of Sovereignty is a museum to the country's founding and hosts the original draft of the Treaty of Western Sovereignty, which serves as the Commonwealth's constitution. Aldane Plaza (1915) - Named after Governor-General Maxwell Aldane, the Plaza was a part of his "Country Beautiful" Initiative which was the first set of laws designed to preserve and protect the environment. Aldane Plaza was originally several office buildings before being torn down and turned into public green space. Soldier's Grove (1917) - The second park mandated by Governor-General Aldane, Soldier's Grove also serves as a memorial to all those have served in the Commonwealth Defense Forces past, present, and future. Supreme Courthouse (1901) - Relocated to the Plaza to consolidate government property, the Supreme Courthouse is the official working place of the Supreme Court. National Archives (1889) - The National Archives were constructed to house and restore vital records of importance to the Commonwealth. Parts of the building are open to the public as a museum. CBHS (1957) - Reorganizing almost all security agencies of the Commonwealth into one entity under the Commission for National Defense, the government created the Commonwealth Bureau for Homeland Security and relocated it to a new complex fit for its needs.