- Apr 17, 2007
Request an image
If you would like an image, post here, someone may do it for you!
If you are requesting an image, say a flag or a signature banner, there is a certain minimum amount of information which is useful to put into your request. Please feel free to copy and paste the template below into your post adapting it to your needs: i.e. adding extra requirements or suggestions if you deem them necessary.
An enthusiast may respond and take on your request. If not, please be patient nonetheless. People may also decide to decline your request due to technical difficulty or real-life priorities. Remember, the people providing the imagery do so on a voluntary basis.
- What kind of image would you like:
- Image size (in pixels, width x height):
- Detailed description:
- Elements/images the maker should incorporate:
- Elements the maker should avoid:
- A flag; a coat of arms; a national seal or emblem; a signature image; a basic map; a resized picture.
- For instance, a flag design with the size 500 x 300 pixels indicates a horizontal display. A flag design with the size 300 x 500 pixels indicates a vertical display.
- Describe the general features of the design. Transparant background, borders, ... Whether the coat of arms should use specific shield shapes, have a crown etc. You also might to clarify the purpose or 'location' of your image (a newspaper header, a thumbnail for your factbook, ...).
- Provide image-url(s) if you want specific images/elements to be included. Additionally you could mention certain colours or effects or post images as a reference.
- The opposite: make sure if you don't want specific features to include your design: avoiding certain font types, colour schemes etc.
I'm open an 'official' thread so we can stay nice and organized again.
Personally, I'm offering my services in the creation of whatever graphics you need. I'm assuming some great gurus like Q might join in too. I'll only say that you need to give me some material to work with. I'd rather not go looking around for things but I will if I consider it helpful to the creative aspect of the image.
Last edited by a moderator: