The Propontis News Agency (Πρακτορεῖον Εἰδήσεων Προποντίδος) is the primary news agency of the Tiburan Empire (commonly known abroad as Pelasgia, Tiburia or the Propontine Empire). It supplies news to both state-owned and private media, most notably including:
- O Propontios Logothetis (Ὁ Προπόντιος Λογοθέτης) - Pelasgia's newspaper of record, published in Propontis since 1925 following the merger of the newspapers "Propontion Vima" and "O Logothetis", and seen as an objective, centrist newspaper;
- To Thermaïkon Vima (Τὸ Θερμαϊκὸν Βῆμα) - The traditional newspaper of record of Pelasgia's second largest city, Thermi, which tows a more conservative and populist-right line;
- Isonomia (Ἰσονομία) - The semi-official mouthpiece of the Pelasgian left, published in the Propontine port of Pyrgos, though more rarely read outside of Pelasgia;
- ART (ΑΡΤ) - Officially the Tiburian Broadcasting Authority (Ἀρχὴ Ραδιοτηλεοράσεως τῆς Τιβυρίας Ν.Π.Δ.Δ.), the public broadcaster of the Empire, established in 1938; and
- The Propontis Times - The oldest foreign-language daily news source in Pelasgia, published by foreign expats living in Propontis since 1951 in Engellsh.
All Pelasgian media are regulated by the Interior Department's censorship organs, most notably the State Council for Mass Communications and Information Technology Systems (Κρατικὸν Συμβούλιον Μαζικῶν Ἐπικοινωνιῶν καὶ Πληροφοριακῶν Συστημάτων), which regulates online and broadcasting media.